Solution Focused Hypnotherapy is psychotherapy and hypnosis with an
approach on solution focused therapy, the client and therapist work together to focus on the changes that the client wants to make in their life.
Beneficial results are often achieved
faster than with other therapies because we do not focus on the problems, we focus on the goals that the client wants to achieve.
Teba Martin has highlighted a few points
for clients to understand how the therapy works, she
- will explain how the brain works in an easy-to-grasp way enabling clients to make practical
sense of neuroscience and its application within their everyday lives.
- would understand that problems do not represent underlying pathology. They're just things the
client wants to do without.
- would always deem the client to be the "expert" on their own lives, and emphasise resources
rather than deficits.
- would use trance (relaxation hypnosis) at the end of each session to enable clients to access
their subconscious mind, "the fault mode".
- would help clients identify and take small constructive steps in the direction of the desired
- and would be seeking useful change and positive difference in all phases of the process from
before the first session, between sessions and afterward.
For more information please contact us
on 07468 573832 or email